Monday, July 11, 2011

Miss Crafty Pants Monday


We have been up to our ears in crafts this last week! And the craftiness will continue since Mister will be two in less than a month and I've got alot of Hungry Caterpillar party plans in my head. This last week I made these cute Pies in a Jar.



I painted the tops of my lids with chalkboard paint, and they were so cute! I also made this cute bunting for the kids bathroom. It's bright and cheery (just like Mister's masterpiece in the background, dont you think?).

For my craft with Mister this week we made campfires.We have been eating alot of s'mores lately and Hubcap is dreaming of camping so we made these in honor of him. Heres what you need.


An old cd, red,orange,yellow paper or tissue paper, glue, rocks, sticks and dirt. Yes, I know already a hit with any little boy, anywhere.

First we just glued our sticks to the middle of the cd, then added the rocks around the little "woodpile". I cut some small pieces of paper and Mister crumbled them and he glued them to the top.


Then came his favorite part. I put glue all over the rest of the cd and then we got to go outside and he got to sprinkle( of pour) dirt all over it. I tapped it off and voila a cute little campfire.

Our's is decorating our outside little table, since I dont really  want dirt all over the house. Happy campfire fun!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! Thanks for posting the pies!!! Can't wait to try them:)

    ReplyDelete