Monday, December 19, 2011

Miss Crafty Pants Monday: Nativity Handprint pictures


Merry Christmas Week Friends! I am so excited that Christmas is almost here and that I have NO work this week. Not that I work that much, but its still nice to not have to lesson plan for those two days and just PLAY,PLAY PLAY with my babies!
Last week and then this morning Mister and I made adorable Nativity Hand (and foot) Print pictures. I absolutely love them!
"Angels we have heard on High"  This took one footprint and two cute handprints!
And then we have the sheep and wisemen. For the sheep I stamped his hand in black and then we covered it in cotton balls. He then painted green grass. The wise man we did three brown handprints and then three fingers in different colors. Then he just fingerprinted orange "heads". Its my favorite one!!
Here they are in a cute timeline in the hallway! So festive and fun! The little baby Jesus is a craft we made at church.


Here is my Little Miss all ready for church yesterday. Apparently she was thrilled about her outfit. She's cutting teeth and so not herself which is so sad. She was still so cute!
Here is my cute shepard in the play last night stealing from the wiseman. Poor guy didnt make it to the stage, he wasnt feeling well and "lost his lunch" on his dad. He had too much sugar and it made him sick... sad little guy. But his Papa Red came and Gramsie and he had fun with them in the nursery.
And two more Christmasy pictures before I go! Oh my sweet Little Miss! She is so beautiful!
And here is Mister with his bell after our North Pole Breakfast! He loves his bell!

Off to go make Rudolph and Clarise puppets with Mister so we can do a puppet show for Little Miss! I'll be back Wednesday with a Crockpot Pulled Pork Taco recipe to die for!

1 comment:

  1. Such cutie little babies you have! Looks like you guys are enjoying the holiday season! Merry Christmas to you and your sweet little family!

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete