Sunday, January 22, 2012

Letter of the Week and this and that

Last week our letter of the week was "Bb"! I've just been so Busy that I haven't posted until now!
First we made this cute little Bumblebee...
And then of course we had to make a bubblegum machine for my little bubblegum lover....and a B made of bubblegum! 

I found the cutest heart shaped chalkboard in the dollar section at Target. The only problem was is that it had the ugliest hearts in the corner.... so I covered them up with some cute ABC paper and voila!...now we have a fun way to display Mister's work! 

Last we soaked up the sun before the storms came! Little Miss LOVES to be outside. She loves the leaves and the dirt, sticks and rocks. She's my outdoors princess!

LOVE this picture of her. This hat is so big on her, but she loves to wear it. 

I'll be back later with this week's letter of the week and yummy food! 

No comments:

Post a Comment