Sunday, March 25, 2012

Little Miss' 1st Birthday

Little Miss turned one! What a sweet day! She started the day out right with her first donut! This girl loves her sweets...
She had a Strawberry Themed First Birthday...here are some shots of the days...

the gift table...

the favors table..

the favors were Strawberry Scented Playdough in little half pint jars I decorated and put in little strawberry baskets
Her beautiful cake made by my friend Cassie.. so Cute!! 

the backdrop for the table! Every month I took a picture of her in something strawberry on her "monthly birthday" Then I dressed them up a little and strung them together. 

My sweetest little girl...

Since the girl loves sweets we had a strawberry dessert party! We had chocolate cupcakes with strawberry frosting...

Mini strawberry dessert pizzas..

Strawberry shortcake kabobs..

White chocolate strawberry fudge, strawberries and cream and chocolate covered strawberries....

and strawberry pies! Here is the table...

her little high chair all decked out for her birthday..
the drinks

We had strawberry ice tea, strawberry lemonade, and strawberry punch. For the punch I just used Sprite, strawberry ice cream and sliced strawberries! Pretty and yummy! 

Hubcap cut out a strawberry bean bag toss for the party and I painted it..

The bean bags..

Strawberry pinata...

The birthday princess...

Love her face in this one! She's not quite sure what to think...

Proud mama and daddy..

She loved her cake!! I am pretty sure she still has cake up her nose!! 

One of her presents from us..I just love this cow! 

The family...

and here she is with my side of the family! What a great day! Grandma I really wish you could have been here! You would have loved it!! And she would have loved to have you!! 
So there is Little Miss' 1st Birthday! What a fun day! 

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS GIRL! YOU INSPIRE ME! YOU ARE AMAZING AT EVERYTHING YOU DO! I LOVE CATCHING UP ON YOUR BLOG! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete