Thursday, April 26, 2012

Small Style

We have been loving the hot weather at our house, and I have been especially loving my baby girl in Sun Rompers!! Oh my stars, there is just something about chubby little legs that get me E.V.E.R.Y. time! Here she is in just some of her little rompers...
I got this little gingham romper at Target! It was so cheap and it is just too cute!!! 
This romper is to die for! I ordered it off etsy from this shop Too Chute. I fell in love with it and then when I put it on Little Miss, I fell in love all over again. So adorable! 
Look at the back!! The ruffles slay me... 
Here is my little hippy dancing at the park. This little sun suit is from Target as well.... 
Can't forget about my little man. I got this shirt at Kohls..you can't see it but it has a tractor on it, very much my Little Mister. 
And here we are on our first creek walk of the season. The swim shorts and shirt our from Target and his hat from the John Deere dealership in our town. My little farmer man...
I am linking up with Small Style over at Mama Loves Papa... 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! The rompers are seriously too cute! Your daughter is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Small Style.
    She is too cute for words! Love all the rompers and am wishing for warmer weather.
    Come enter our little giveaway for your sweet girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness!!! how yummy is she in all her rompers and flowers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too, too cute! Your kids are gorgeous...just like their mama!

    ReplyDelete