Monday, October 15, 2012

It's fall y'all

First things first...I canceled my Facebook account and I found/find it to be very liberating. I all of a sudden got the urge to just cancel it, and did it on a whim. I like to think that it gives a sense of mystery about me..haha, My mom was not as happy about my liberating experience because now she won't see pictures of the kiddo's as often, but I promised her I would post more on my blog. So here it is mom. 
Our fall has been packed full of fun! We have already been to the Pumpkin Farm three times, Apple Hill and gone on fall nature hikes. We've thrown in a few fall crafts too, just for fun. Here's a peek at our fun days... 


































7 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures! Good thing I follow your blog; I love your kiddos pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a creative and fun mom! Love the pictures and the projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love not having Facebook.
    Your kids are ridiculously cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. there are many times when i am tempted to delete my facebook account all together. glad you had the guts to actually do it. cute photos of your children!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you for leaving Facebook...and on a whim! It has so often crossed my mind but I have not quite gotten there yet! Laughing though about your mom's reaction! :)

    Your kids are some of the cutest! They are so sweet and photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay, I have to say when I got your message about canceling your FB account I was totally bumbed too!! I LOVE looking at all of your fun pictures and see what you were up to... I'm totally a FB stalker LOL MISS YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tasha!! HAHA! Ummm consider yourself very loved, I only messaged you and one other person I had plans with!! It was very much on a whim!!!!

    ReplyDelete