Sunday, November 18, 2012

Oh Happy Weekend..

I just love weekends, especially lazy ones. We had exactly that these past few days and it was perfect! I finally finished my fall table, minus the white tablecloth. Please ignore the paint stains on our well loved/used table...I am  Loving the colors..and those votives?? $1.59 at Target!! I painted some sticks from the park gold and some mini pumpkins that were on clearance for 25 cents gold and white.  








We had a late family breakfast on Saturday morning... haha late for us is 8:00! Oh sweet children... 



We also got some a new bassinet for baby girl and I got a little spot set up in our room for feedings and sleeping for her! 
The kiddos and I made their Thanksgiving shirts... 


A sweet little lady from our church made Baby this beautiful quilt! It is absolutely perfect! I wish you could see the detail..so thoughtful and kind. 
My Little Miss Bedhead after a nap... 
This afternoon we decided we needed to get out of the house! It has been raining, raining, raining and the kiddos, mainly Mister really needed to get out and run. So we went hiking, it was such a beautiful fall day! 











Please excuse my makeup free, pregnant face. But I hauled my almost third trimester  pregnant tushie up that log and I needed Hubs to document it!! 


So here we are at the end of a perfect weekend about to start Thanksgiving week. I hope everyone had lovely weekends and Happy Monday! 


1 comment:

  1. you are so fun!!! you have the best blog ever!!! inspired!!! xo

    ReplyDelete