Here is a peek at some of my current most favorite things..
1. My most favorite thing is that today I told Mister we were going to the John Deere store to look for a present and so he insisted on wearing his John Deere tool belt with his John Deere tools and John Deere hat. Love that kid. He is showing me his teeth in this picture. What a goob.
2. Ok, seriously Target?!?! Really?!!? You had to have these bowls and cups today for a ridiculously low amount of money?? These bowls and cups scream "SUMMER" to me. And they include my favorite color, "bright flame". Only me, my poor mother and my bridesmaids from my wedding know this true fact..its not coral but bright flame. Thank you lovely friends for wearing bright flame on my wedding day. I love you all.
3. So MOST of the time we eat really healthy. Today not so much. At Wal Mart I saw these two items and couldnt resist. Serious cheesy goodness. Oh My Stars. Pretty sure when God made cows he made this cheese. And so when in the Bible it says He saw all that he had made and it was good, he was actually talking about this cheese. And then he probably ate some. It's just that good.
4. This lotion smells so yummy!! And it is made by Burt's Bee's. I bought Orange Petalooza which is Blood Orange Flower scent, and I love it! These are also my two very favorite bracelets at this moment. Seriously love me some Forever 21. Even though I am forever 24...
5. Ok, sorry for the blurry pic, it just wasnt happening. My most FAVORITE husband in the whole wide world suprised me with a new charm for my favorite necklace. He bought me the I hold your heart in mine charm, and I just love it. Only he and I know why he bought it, and I just love that. My hubcap is my most favorite in the world... what a wonderful man to put up with crazy, silly me.
6. Yes one of my most favorite things in the world is McCormick Grill Mates marinades. A little packet of wonder I tell you!! I have pork chops marinating in their Mesquite Marinade right now and I cannot wait for dinner later!
7. My favorite little girl got her 1st John Deere shirt today!!
8. My favorite little people in the world. Oh how I love these little ones with my whole entire heart! Being a mama is hard, hard work and such a huge responsibility, not to be taken lightly and the older these two get and grow into the little people they are becoming the more and more I am realizing this! But more than anything else it is a privilege to get to raise such wonderful, beautiful silly little humans and I am so thankful that God entrusted me and Hubcap with them! Even when it's hard I just remember what a gift he has given me. My babies remind me of Jabez who in the Bible prayed that God would bless him indeed. I look at my little ones and know that God has blessed me, indeed!!
9. So this is one of my favorite ways to eat veggies. You chop them up, put them on a cookie sheet, add whole garlic cloves, drizzle them with olive oil and bake them for 45 minutes at 350. Then you can sprinkle them with parmesan cheese. So good. In this picture I have carrots, purple onions, zucchini,red potatoes and asparagus. Delicious and colorful. Yum.
10. And my last favorite thing is the whole world is the little old man at Wal Mart today with the yellow shoes. I do not have a picture of said man because that would be incredibly creepy.... I am thankful for this little old man and his kindness. He could tell that Mister was about to have a breakdown in the spice aisle and that I was trying my best to distract him from having such a meltdown and he swooped in and saved the day. He came riding up on his scooter cart, honking his little horn and talking all about Mister's tool belt and hat and boots and let him honk his horn. And when he rode away he patted my arm and smiled and I fell in love right then in there...ok maybe not but really people sometimes Nice Counts and today it really counted. He didnt judge me, or my kids he just showed us kindness. And so now he's on my favorite list. Woo!
Happy Weekend Friends!