Monday, December 9, 2013

It's Beginning to Look A lot Like Christmas...


 Well my Christmas decorating is finished for the season. I kept it very simple this year.. and maybe contained it to my dining room. Of course we have stocking hung from the fireplace and the kiddos have their tree as well in the front room. Well the kitchen counter if we are being technical... too many curious little hands and only one mama! Heres a peek at our very simple decorating this year. 










The kiddos tree... it makes me laugh so hard. I let them completely handle it... oh my goodness. So funny.  



The Hubcap made me the sweetest manger scene. And this sweet Christmas tree. I LOVE it!! 


Merry Christmas Season! 

2 comments:

  1. I had a very similiar kids tree. Of course I rearranged it after they went to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful home! I love your tree, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete