Baby #3 is on the way! We found out the 5th of July that another sweet baby will be joining our family, and we couldnt be more excited!
This is our best attempt to take an announcement picture. Getting a 15 month old to hold a sign the right way in 100 degree whether is next to impossible. But it was really funny, especially the other pictures....
I told Hubcap by putting a Number 3 candle in his fajitas. I had to keep lying to him about what I was doing in the kitchen because I couldnt find anything to light the candle with. I think I told him I was making an air freshener for the house at one point?!! Anyways I think in the end he was wondering if he should be having another baby with this crazy lady..
Here is our sweetest little baby. Yesterday was my last first ultrasound...bittersweet. I have never had an ultrasound this late in the game and it was so fun to see a tiny little peanut moving its little arms and legs. So cute. I am in love.
And here I am, almost 10 weeks. We were going to wait to tell everyone, but seriously I took a test and my stomach popped out, there is no hiding it!
So we are officially on our last baby journey! I am trying to soak up every minute and remember everything... I am so thankful for this little miracle. Keep on growing little one, your family can't wait to meet you!

No comments:
Post a Comment