Monday, February 18, 2013

Our Valentines Day


 We had such a fun Valentines Day this year! The night before Hubcap helped me decorate the dining room for a fun surprise for the kids in the morning..
They were so excited when they walked into this in the morning. 

I got them a few things for Valentines Day... some shovels, seeds and watering cans and then thanks to Pinterest Hogs and Kisses and You Make My Heart Pop bubbles. 

Chocolate at breakfast?!?! Yes please! 

Mister and I made homemade poptarts for a fun treat!! Serious deliciousness right here. 




My little Valentines... 





We made these little trees of love for our craft..

                       And after naps decorated cookies! That night Gramsie and Papa Red took the kiddos to see Disney on Ice!! They had a blast and Little Miss is still "ice skating" around sing Mickey songs she makes up! Hubcap and I got to go on a double date with friends which is RARE and was a lot of fun!

Other than that we have been soaking in all the BEAUTIFUL weather we have been having! 73 degrees in February? I'll take it. Never leave. 


Mister celebrated his half birthday with a half a birthday cake of course, our tradition... and a cardboard Mater that I made him. He loved it, then promptly destroyed it and has been working on his race car ever since. What a boy. 


I had my baby shower, or baby sprinkle as my friends put it. Since it's my 3rd baby in 3 years I really didnt need anything but they insisted and threw me the cutest "Sprinkle" instead of a shower. Everything had sprinkles, it was so cute and so themed. LOVE!!! And now 3 more weeks till sweet baby girl arrives, I CANNOT wait. Especially since her foot is in my ribs right now. 

And here is my sweetest little girl asleep with her baby Jesus. She sleeps with him every night, it is the funniest thing. We have to kiss him goodnight and when she wakes up he is still right there with her! Cutest little girl!
Happy Monday friends!

2 comments:

  1. Your Valentine's Day party looks adorable! My favorite picture is of the homemade pop tarts, yum! Thanks for all the fun DIY ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! All the poptarts were were pie dough and nutella with a fresh strawberry on top! So yummy!

    ReplyDelete