Sunday, January 4, 2015

Halloween Party 2014


The day before Halloween we had a fun little party with my friend and her kids, my kid's friends! We played a lot of fun games, ate a little bit of food and then the kids jumped on the trampoline for ever! It was so much fun and hopefully it becomes a tradition. 


Punch a pumpkin (inside were little target dollar bin prizes)


table settings 


make your own creepy trail mix bar


granola bar mummies and jack o lantern fruit cup


A few minutes before our friends arrived I decided I didn't have enough decor so I quickly ripped up a sheet an made ghosts... 


pumpkin bowling


creepy drinks 

Baby Sis is the only one who wanted to sit still long enough to eat


Halloween Bingo


Roll a Jack O Lantern


Pin the spider on the web 

Such a fun afternoon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment