Sunday, July 24, 2011

4 months!

Little Miss is 4 months old today! The time is flying by...

Little Miss at 4 months old you:
*can roll all the way over, even though you are not a huge fan of the whole rolling over process
*still sleep through the night, and when your brother goes down for a nap, mommy has it too easy (knock on wood)
*your sock doll is your favorite toy, even though your brother thinks it's cars and makes you play with him all the time!
*your favorite room in the house is the bathroom! When all else fails, I lay you down on the rug in there and you are a happy camper! I would just put you there first but I feel really weird just leaving you in the bathroom....
*love to be outside
*love your brother so much, and he loves you so much too! He always needs to know exactly where you are, and lately when he wakes up you are the person he asks for!
*can sit up in your bumbo, but are still a little flopsy
*Love mama alot, but are getting better about other people holding you, as long as you can't see me!
Little Miss you get sweeter and cuter by the minute! I love you so much and I am so blessed to be your mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment