Monday, July 25, 2011

Miss Crafty Pants Monday

This week we made octopuses! I was very excited about this, I got the idea from one of my favorite blogs and then just tweaked it to fit Mister's age.
Here's what you need:

one regular sheet of paper, eight strips of colored paper, googly eyes, glue stick, bubble packing sheet and a marker

Cut your regular sheet of paper into an octopus head shape. Thats sounds weird, but I can't think of any other way to word it.


Glue your legs onto the back side of the octopus head/body. As Mister glued, I cut the packing tape into strips and then he glued those on the octopus "arms". These are the suction cups...cute right? Then glue on the googly eyes. You could draw a mouth too!

Here it is!!! Isn't it so cute! I love it!

I hung Mister's from the ceiling in his room. He loves to look at it and talk about it, even though I'm not really sure what he is actually saying!



No comments:

Post a Comment