Little Miss turned 9 months on Christmas Eve! I cannot believe that I have a nine month old! Stop time, stop! It was fun to watch Little Miss and her first Christmas, she didnt really get into opening presents as much as I thought, she mainly wanted her brothers toys and the paper. She loved her Pinkalicious doll and a stuffed sheep toy my brother got her.
Little Miss at 9 months you:
-crawl
-have stood up a few times but not an every day occurance
-you talk, then talk, then talk some more.. you say mama, dada, hi dada, hi baby, kitty, baby and hi
-my favorite is when you wave at yourself and say "hi baby"
-you LOVE to play with your brother but sometimes he bewilders you.. :)
-started eating "puffs" and love them and you even tried a french fry
-have two sweetest little bottom teeth!
-love your sleep, you still take a morning nap, long afternoon nap and sleep through the night!
-love Elmo like your brother
-love your cousin, you guys are too cute with eachother... alot of trouble is what you guys are going to make!
My sweetest Little Miss you are a joy. I've said it once, I'll say it again, you my dear are Perfection topped with a bow, my sweetest little girl. I cannot imagine our lives without you! Happy 9 months Love...
-
No comments:
Post a Comment