when I ask this Little Miss for a kiss this is what I get...
I am thankful for
Mister getting this one ready for church..on a Saturday...what a planner!
I am thankful for mischief, for sharing, for best friends...
I am thankful for the good sense to brush their teeth after eating all that chocolate!
I am thankful for...
My little Monet and his beautiful painting.
I am thankful for
the truth in this sign and for friends to craft with.
I am thankful for
my men.
I am thankful for...
A week full of good food....
M-ribs,rice and artichokes, T-skillet veggie lasagna. W- Cajun Chicken Pasta, broccoli, Th- Cod cakes, rice pilaf and roasted asparagus, F- Mesquite Chicken, grilled veggies and Parmesan pasta
I am thankful that...
Winco is just as themed as I am...
I am thankful for...
Sunny days and chalk.
I am thankful for ..
Children with a sense of humor.
I am thankful that
When life hands you lemons you can make lemonade...
Which is exactly what I am going to go do!
Happy Monday!

No comments:
Post a Comment