Monday, February 27, 2012

11 months

My Little Miss,
Well you are now 11 months old. I cant believe how fast this year has flown by. I ordered fun goodies for your party this last weekend and have it all planned out.
(It's going to be fun)
I love seeing who you are becoming. You have such a personality, but are still a little timid and shy.
At 11 months you:
-make the silliest faces ever!! 
-you eat more than your brother!! You love your food!! The only time you ever throw a fit is if someone else is eating and you aren't..
-have 5 teeth and one more coming in!
- have added bubba, baby and yes to your words
-can stand up all by yourself and can push things and walk
-got your bangs cut already
- sleep through the night, but dont like nap time... short sweet naps.. Secretly I think you just want to play with your girl toys with just me..
-love life!!
Little Miss, I love you so much. You have filled my heart/life with so much joy! I LOVE you my dear and am so thankful that God gave me you.
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment