Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Addalie's One year pictures!

I just had Little Miss' One Year Birthday pictures taken by my friend Samantha! I absolutely LOVE them! They turned out perfect, exactly what I was thinking in my head!! I am so thankful for her talent and that she took the time to make all the little things I had swirling in my head come true!! 
Little Miss is having a strawberry themed first birthday! The little apron is from her Auntie Lacey who just took a trip to Paris and brought this back to her. You can't really really see but it has tiny little strawberries all over it! Perfect! 

LOVE this picture, my absolute favorite. It is just sooo my Little Miss. This whole outfit came from Target, except the headband was made by me. 

Perfect 1st birthday pic! This picture was especially for her daddy, a cowgirl picture. Her Auntie made her this horse for Christmas. What a blessed little girl! The little horse dress is from Gymboree. 



These little boots were a gift from her Auntie Ali! They are magic boots, I promise they have lasted her from the time she was born until her one year pictures!! Seriously?!! That is crazy!! 
Oh the most precious face! 

Mama and her sweetest baby girl! 
/>

Here is her headband up close! I LOVE making her headbands to match her outfits, and she actually keeps them on so its worth it!! 

I'm linking up with Mama Loves Papa for Small Style! 


7 comments:

  1. Her little smile is absolutely contagious! I love all her outfits and the photos turned out great! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has such a sweet smile! So cute! ~Jessica www.mommyhoodbyjess.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Small Style is big style with this lil' wonder! She has the most adorable 'suck-you-in' with sweetness smile.. and those are some fantastic shots to celebrate the big #1 milestone, congrats!
    Mel ;o)
    needle and nest

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures on the rocking horse! And the purple cowboy boots are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been meaning to comment on Addalie's first year pics on facebook. They are SO adorable! And I love love LOVE your polka dot top!
    -Becky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so very sweet. So adorable. Happy Birthday! :)

    Nev

    ReplyDelete