For Mister's 4th Birthday we decided to do a camping theme. Mister loves to go camping/hunting with his dad every August and so it seemed like the perfect fit. Here are some pictures of his day!
The food table. I made everything out of old wood and paper. Easy peasy.
My wonky s'more pinata. I made it out of tissue paper, duct tape and old card board boxes. It actually held up!! Woo Hoo! Victory!
Little tent..
The cake and drink station. The pinecone garland turned out so cute!
The favors were "hobo" sticks. Inside were gummy fish and gummy bears.
The food was live bait (gummy worms) smores on a stick, campfire flames (cheetos), ants on a log, catch of the day (gold fish crackers)
and Happy Trails Trail Mix.
scene from the whole party..
his birthday cake... I only got a shot with my phone..bummer. Aren't the candy rocks awesome?!? I placed the candles in the middle of the campfire... my favorite part. I'm a dork I know..
To welcome his guest I made this sign...
For a activity I made this deer target and the kiddos could squirt it with water guns... I wanted to do water balloons as well but of course I couldn't find them.. until after the party. Ha!
Pretty sisters ready to party!
Mister loved his party. It was super low key, the kiddos just ran around and played in the back yard. It was such a fun day for such a fun kid! Happy 4th Birthday Mister!
what a cute party!
ReplyDeleteI love all your signs.
www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com
Oh my goodness Christie you are the best party mama ever ! You need to be a party planner ! So fun
ReplyDelete