Cookies and Creme milkshakes
spontaneous park trips
scents of rice fields and peach orchards
"Meet the Teacher" for preschool
Papa Red
rainbow toes on sweet little feet
evening walks
cupcakes with sprinkles for new neighbors
Chevron obsession
fruit and mint infused water
new recipe turned instant family favorite
Minnie Mouse cookies
new dresses
free family photo session contest won
colored skinny jeans
I love you too Mommy first
Curious George stories
back to bedtime routine
Cheerios with strawberries
hummingbird watching
creek walking
tutoring
fresh fruit for snacks
early crawling
sister talk
bike riding
first bites of real food
play dates
bruschetta
gelato family dates
fall list made
instrumental hymns on Rhapsody
homemade copy cat Chipoltle burritos
fresh pressed coffee

Can you send/post the recipe for the Chipotle copycat burritos?
ReplyDeleteIll message you it. And then I made my own pico de gallo.tomoatoes, garlic, white onion, cilantro, lime juice, salt, jalapeno and avacado... no rhyme or reason to it!
DeleteI love, love, love this list!!
ReplyDelete:) (How did the preschool Meet the Teacher go?! We have something similar this week. I'm a nervous. wreck.! )
It went well... he loved it. But I didn't leave him this time. Next week, a whole other story. I think I will be a basketcase... good luck!!
Deletebusy mama! so exciting !
ReplyDelete