Hollywood with a touch of twang... oh this girl. So, so so fiesty. And sweet. Has to be wearing her sunglasses at all times. Even when she sleeps at night she wears them. And IF she has to wear pants she will scream for days if they touch her shoes. And her hair has to be in a bun or buns. So girly this one. All of her baby dolls names are Googy Anadore. Not really sure on that one...
We went on vacation to San Diego and this little one loved the beach. She loved the sand and chasing the seagulls. Oh I love my peanut.
So glad that I got a picture of Mister in his Curious George goes to the Beach shirt. He LOVES the beach.. we ran around and played soccer and monkey in the middle and we built a mermaid and a snowman out of sand. He cried when we left.
My Little Bo Peep and Sheep. Really I thought they couldn't get cuter and then they pulled this on me. But seriously, right?!?!
The girlies play in their kitchen all day. It is so cute. Little Miss insisted that they wear their matching aprons. So cute.
And Sis turned 7 months... like about 7 months ago. She weighs 7 pounds. Crawls and stands. Says Mama and Dada. Waves when she wants. Is as sweet and laid back as can be. Chooses when she laughs but is smiling almost always. Loves her mama soooo much. Never ever sleeps. Never ever. Loves to follow the older two around. And then come back to mama. To know her is to love her!!!
The girls Trick or Treat Bags. I was going to do a tutorial but really... I have no time. Ha! But just go google no sew ruffle and there you have it. I love them!!!
Our trip to the Apple Farm. Such a fun day. Love my "pod". Love my life. Blessed beyond measure.
And there you have it.






I loved this update of your happy, busy family! :) The "God made dirt" shirt was a favorite because I am way more comfortable with dirt and my babies than most of my other friends, lol. Your girls seem to play well together....fingers crossed mine will someday. :) I always love their headbands too! Cute family, cute ideas. Thanks for inspiring!
ReplyDelete