Saturday, July 5, 2014

4th of July

We had our best 4th of July to date! I love the 4th and so do the kiddos and it's always a treat to have the Hubcap home for more than one day at a time this time of year! The Hubcap wanted to stay home this year since he is rarely home.  This year we:

took cute pictures


decorated the porch


I painted Little Miss's fingers and toes and she stole my phone and took a million pictures of them 


My USA fruit pizza


star hair


We participated in our little towns 4th of July parade for the first time! It was so cute and fun!! The big kiddos and I worked all Thurs morning and afternoon to decorate their rigs and they turned out awesome. 





We went to the water park in town for a few hours, went and got frozen yogurt and then came home and had so much fun outside! Water balloons, chalk. silly string, stickers, baseball, water guns and water balls. 






Cutest girls in their Red, White and Blue.. 



While dinner was grilling I painted the kiddos faces.. 


Playing baseball, Mister is really good at baseball. And I'm not saying that because he's my kid. Well kind of, but seriously he's actually great. He can hit that ball out of the park! He always turns and says after he whacks it, "Im amazing at this baseball stuff."


We put the baby down for bed and then busted out some decorated ice cream cones.. 


and all of our glow sticks, glow necklaces and wands.. 

and had our own little fireworks show. Such a great, great, great day with my favorite people. Love my little family and proud to be an American! 

1 comment:

  1. I love how well you decorated their vehicles for the parade!!
    The girls' outfits are perfectly adorable :)
    www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete