Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Miss Crafty Pants Tuesday

We're learning our colors around here! So far Mister has mastered "green". So for our craft of the week I decided to do a color learning project.

First I wrote down the names of the primary colors on paper and let Mister color with that color. We practiced saying the names while he colored and I pointed to the color.






Next I found items around the house that were the primary colors such as scrabook paper, felt, fake flowers, etc. I laid the pictures out and then I had Mister figure out which item went with each picture. We then taped it on. He actually did really well. :)







Finally I hung them up in the laundry room over his chalkboard wall so that we could practice them. He still really only says "Green" but at least he knows the difference in his colors. Pretty easy craft!















No comments:

Post a Comment