I'm going to link up for the first time (!!!) with small style with Mama Loves Papa. I've been reading her blog for awhile now and she seriously has the best quiche recipe ever! We eat it once a week for breakfast, lunch or dinner! And Im going to add Little Miss' three month post since we will be so super busy this weekend and she turns three months old tommorrow! (Sniff)
Little Miss is wearing shirt:Gap, jeans: hand me down headband: Hannah Mae Dit!
I still can't believe I have a little girl. I always thought I would have 4 boys and we would call it good! I LOVE having a girl! You bring so much color and joy to my life. You are the most beautiful baby girl I have ever seen Little Miss, you look just like a doll. At three months you:
sleep through the night(nothing new you have since 3 weeks)
Love your Mama more than anyone else!!! (love,love love it)
love to lay out on the floor but nowhere else
think your brother is pretty funny
love headbands just as much as your Mama does :)
almost roll all the way over
smile all the time and have the cutest cough laugh ever!
hate your carseat with a passion
I love you Little Miss and I am so thankful for you!
onesie: Walmart, short: hand me down, boots: Walmart muscles:courtesy of Mister
Can you tell he chose his outfit? I love him. Always has to wear his boot like daddy.
Happy Weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment