Yesterday was Hubcap and I's 4th wedding anniversary..To me it seems as though we have been married alot longer, but in a good way. So much has happened in 4 QUICK years! I am pretty sure that when we said, "I do" that we had no clue that in 4 years we would have 2 kids under. I am pretty sure Hubcap wasn't betting on packing and unpacking 3 classrooms, and I wasn't counting on being a rice/walnut/peach/wheat/hay widow every spring/summer. But I wouldn't change it for the world, I love the life we have and am so thankful!
Here our some pics from our wedding/former anniversary's...
June 28,2008
I cannot for the life of me find our picture from our 1st anniversary! But thats ok because I was 8 months pregnant with Mister who ended up being 9 pounds, 4 oz, 22 inches...I wasn't a pretty sight.
2nd year
3rd year
4th year..last night.
Love you Hubcap, heres to many, many more!!
No comments:
Post a Comment