My real life friend Hannah is having a link up party every Monday with meal plans from your week! I love, love it because I am always looking for new meals to make for my family. So of course today I am linking up with her!
The kiddos and I have started grocery shopping on Thursdays because if we do we are more likely to eat at home on the weekends because we know we have food. It has really saved us a lot of money by doing this! We also have been going to the Farmers Market every Wednesday and Saturday... my kiddos have been eating a lot of fresh fruit for snacks. So my meal plans usually start with Thursday... and I'm not going to lie we have been eating blackberry/peach cobbler for breakfast.
Thursday: Black Bean, Mexican Rice, spinach and avocado burritos
Friday: Guacamole burgers and Grilled corn on the cob
Saturday: (we had a party to go to)
Sunday: Chicken Ceasar Salad wraps and cantelope
Monday: The Pioneer Woman's Cajun Chicken Pasta
Tuesday: Crockpot Teriyaki chicken and rice, salad
Wednesday: Grilled Veggie Bread, salad and peaches
So that is our week in food! Happy Eating!
Thanks for linking up!! These meals look so yummy! And cobbler for breakfast...sounds like a little bit of paradise (wink wink). I've gotta get to the farmer's market. They are the best in the summer. Much love Christie
ReplyDelete