Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Cinderella Party: Little Miss is 3!


My little Cinderella girl turned three this week. She is such a Fun, Fun girl and little lover of life. She is so silly, feisty and girly. For her birthday she wanted a Cinderella party and I had a fun time putting it all together. I was actually able to reuse most of the decor from Sis' 1st Birthday party, which was nice since their parties were 2 weeks apart. Next year = shared party. She had a few little friends over and they came dressed as princesses. We ate cake, decorated tiaras and they played in the backyard. Super simple but perfect I think for a 3 year old.  Here are some glimpses of her special day... 





mocha frap bottles I glued a doily and a silhouette... ( I just found a silhouette online, traced it and cut it out) 



Pallet art! 


Carriage from Papa Red and Gramsie! My mom and I saw this in San Francisco at Christmas and have been hiding it at my aunts house! 

More silhouette art.. 


Little castle for the princesses to walk through... I tried to make it look like the pink cloth and birds from Cinderella... it said Welcome. Ummmm. nice attempt. 



it was so windy!! Bummer... Everything kept falling and blowing but I was determined to have the party outside! 

aren't these carriages the cutest?!? I ordered them off E-bay and they came from China. I really wasn't expecting them to come. I put Cinderella stickers inside and then they each got a bag of Cinderella Jelly Bellies as their take home goody. Also I saved this pumpkin from October, I had two but this one is the only one that made it... 


Castle Cake



Little Snow White sister... 



Oh Mam, how I love you. Happy Birthday!! 


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely party!!
    I love the pallet art, the cake, and the table settings with all of the pink flowers! Amazing :)
    Happy 3rd birthday, Little Miss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Rachel! I got all the table stuff at Target! :)

      Delete