Sunday, September 25, 2011

6 months!

Little Miss turned 6 months old yesterday! I cannot believe how the time is flying with this little girl. I'm guessing it has something to do with having two kids and being so busy, but it really does seem like just yesterday she was a tiny,quiet little thing and now she is sitting in high chairs and talking. Boo.
On the kids half birthdays I always make half of a cake for us to celebrate. I think its a silly little tradition, and a great excuse to eat cake. On their first half birthdays we have the grandparents over to eat, a good excuse to hang out! Yesterday we had a busy day, setting up at the Pumpkin Farm for my school, and Uncle J had a race at night, so we stuck our celebration right in the middle of the day! It was perfect though, because Little Miss is my lunch break baby, born at 12:01, a minute late I always say.

Little Miss at 6 months you:
-can sit up all by yourself
-eat lots of different veggies, avacados are your favorite
-hate applesauce
-love your Bumbo, and love to look at yourself in the mirror at all the cute headbands you wear
-love to sing and dance, any time you hear music you sing!!!!
-love your brother more than anyone (he is very protective of you)
-can make anyone smile, grumpy old men and women, teenagers, little kids, everyone loves you!
-still have crazy hair! People always make comments about your hair...
Here are some pictures of Little Miss' celebration yesterday. Happy Half Birthday my sweet little girl.

Spice cake that read: Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice (thats what Addalie is made of)





-

No comments:

Post a Comment