We've been doing alot of fun crafty things around here this last week! I love fall, it is my favorite season and so I have already whipped out the fall decorations! I'm almost done with the outside and the inside is done! Now if only the weird weather would cooperate! I cant wait to start some fall crafts with the kiddos! This last week I made homeade finger paint. You can find the recipe here. I'm not going to lie, it smelled kind of weird. I really, really didnt care for the smell...but as you can see from the picture below it got the job done and Mister had a great time! He had such a great time he even finger painted the sunflowers on the table...
I liked the recipe because I had everything on hand and so it was cheap and a fun treat for Mister! Here is the masterpiece hanging on the wall!
My sister and law and I got together for a craft night and made these super cute jars below!
I made these cute thanks jars and she made ghosts...All I did was spray paint some old Izzy soda bottles with brown spray paint. Then I just hot glued some scrapbooking stickers and I had some fun jars! I added wheat that I had leftover from our wedding. It makes me smile every time I see it and reminds me of that fun day! I did have the jars outside but I moved them in so the wind wouldnt hurt them!
They look just as cute in the dining room as well!
Here is a picture of my fun fall mantle.
Fun jack o lantern candle holders.... with my yummy mulled cider candles.
Fall books on display! I have so many fall/halloween books its not even funny! I replaced all the books in the living room and this shelf! So there are a few little glimpses of fall around here! I'll show more as I craft more fun fall things!
Game day outfit! The first real game of the season so Little Miss got to get all decked out! Poor Cowboy's decided to blow it in the end, but we had alot of fun with our friends and family! Football is back!
I made these deviled egg footballs, they turned out pretty cute!
Chocolate dipped strawberries that I tried to make look like footballs. The store closest to our house didnt have the skinny icing tubes and I didnt want to drive thirty minutes just for icing, so I made due. I started making them with a toothpick but that got old really fast, so I left some just dipped. Kind of bugged me, but I decided to let it go because they are only chocolate dipped strawberries. Happy fall friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment