Sunday, September 18, 2011

Miss Crafty Pants Monday:football and Sesame Street

Not a whole lot of crafts going on around here, we have been busy! My grandparents were here visiting, I had Back To School Night and Mister has been cutting his two year old molars and has been a cranky,feverish mess! I did get some fun football crafts done right before my Grandma came, so I thought I would share them.

First I made this cute Roll Tide headband for Little Miss. She has her little Alabama onesie and she just needed a cute headband to match! I just hot glued flowers and little feathers and a football, and it turned out so cute!
I also made my Grandma and I these Roll Tide footballs. I bought a little wooden plaque at Walmart and spraypainted it brown. Then I just added some puff paint, ribbon and scrapbooking stickers. I bent an old clothes hanger and stapled it to the back and it was done! It looks really cute on my front door. I got the idea off of Pinterest and I almost like mine more than the version I saw.. :)


Finally I just had to share this cute snack. Its supposed to be Grover but it didn't turn out as cute as I hoped. I think that if I had of used a different colored plate it would have looked better. All I used was blueberries, strawberries, vanilla yogurt and raisins. Mister loves Grover so this was a cute snack.
This is my long week at work, three days not two so I am not sure how many fun crafts I will have to share for next week. I am helping make the display for our school at the pumpkin farm and its Little Miss' half birthday next Saturday so I will share those pics next week. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment