Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Crockpot Wednesday:No Fuss Chicken

Happy Wednesday! Arent you glad it's the middle of the week? Me too! I'm just so excited for fall to be here that I just want to get through this hot weather so we can have some fall fun! I already started decorating for fall, much to Hubcaps shagrin. But its fall at Starbucks and its September which to me gives me full liberty to start! Since I started decorating for fall which drove Hubcap crazy I decided to make his favorite food this week. I wish I could say that his favorite meal is one that only I can make "just right". This is not the case. In fact, our two year old could make this for him, thats how easy this is! I will give him this, it is GOOD. So heres the recipe for No Fuss Chicken.
Here's what you need:
1 can of cream of mushroom, 1 can of cream of chicken, 1/2 cup of sour cream, 3-4 chicken breasts.


In a bowl mix together your two cans of soup. I always add a little bit of pepper as well. Place chicken breasts into your crockpot and pour soup over chicken. Cook on High for 3-4 hrs or Low for 5-6. My crockpot tends to cook hot so I cook mine on Low for 4 hrs and its perfect... About a half hour before eating shred the chicken and stir in your half cup of sour cream. Thats it! Mister could make it right? We eat ours over mashed potatoes and its really yummy!
Heres a note: This is not a "pretty" dish. It's really bland looking, but I promise its full of flavor. You could sprinkle some parsley on it maybe to brighten it up?!?!?
And just for kicks and giggles here is a picture of my Little Miss eating carrots for the first time. She loved them, as you can tell.

Happy Wednesday friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment