Day 2 and 3 of "preschool" were fun. Yesterday we did this:
Mister made this rip art apple out of a paper plate. He actually did this by himself besides the stem and leaf. This is a great craft for a two year old!
Then today we went on an "Aa" hunt. I cut out "Aa's" out of paper and hid them around the house. Then I let Mister find them.
Can you find the Aa's?
Here he is with his A's...
Since we went on an A hunt I thought it would be fun to have an Alligator Hunt themed snack.. I saw something like this on Pinterest and tweaked it to make it a little healthier and more suitable for a two year old!
On to Valentines Day!! Mister and I made these hearts...
We just painted on paper however we wanted using Valentine colors. And then when it dried I cut out heart shapes and strung them on a piece of string by hot glueing two hearts together over the string... So cute in our window.
Then I made these envelopes:
I saw this idea on Pinterest and knew I had to do it!! I absolutely love them! They look so cute on the kiddo's chairs. I plan on putting a reason why I love them every day of February leading up to Valentines Day and then a big Valentine on the big day.
And here is this cute little canvas I did with Little Miss! Oh so cute... I love Valentines Day!
Happy Crafting Friends!!
No comments:
Post a Comment