Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Years

Happy 2012 Friends! I am so thankful for another year to enjoy! We had a quiet New Years Eve, well quiet party wise that is. With Mister and Little Miss quiet is kind of hard to come by. We stayed at home the entire day and just enjoyed our own little family. We made these cute crowns the day before and Mister couldn't wait to wear his! 

Mister gave me a Million rides on his quad. How lucky am I to have such a cute chauffeur? 

I decorated the table and bought little champagne glasses which we filled with sparkling cider. I made  Fettuccine Alfredo and we did cheers probably a trillion times because its Mister's favorite. 

Here we are partying hard after dinner! The kids went to bed at their regular bedtime and so did Hubcap and I. It was the perfect way to spend New Years Eve for us, enjoying the people we love the most! 

The higlight of our 2011 was definetly the birth of this little beauty! Such a sweet addition to our home, we all love her to pieces and are so glad that 2011 brought such a sweet baby girl! 
I have made alot of resolutions this year, but I think I am going to call them "goals" instead of "resolutions" just because it sounds easier to reach. :) My "goals" for 2012 are:
~ do plannned out preschool with Mister twice a week
~have a date night (even if at home) with my husband at least once a month
~do family devotions all together every night
Hopefully I can stick with my goals. I am excited about all three of them so hopefully that will motivate me to see them through!
From our family to your's Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment