Well today Mister and I started "preschool". It is one of my goals to do "preschool" with him at least twice a week. Planned out, prepared preschool. Now I realize that he is only two and has a lot of time before he is a big, bad kindergartner. It is more of a personal goal for myself, to be intentional with my time here at home and with my kids. I don't ever want to take what I have been given for granted. I know that I am blessed and want to be a good steward of what God has given to me.
Our letter of the week is "Aa". When kids are learning to write their letters its best to go in this crazy weird order based on how easy the letter is to write. But since were not learning how to write the letters at this point, just letter recognition and sound I thought I would just start at the beginning.
A is for alligator , Aa, Aa, Aa.
How much do you love those chubby little hands?
I LOVE this book. It is adorable and alot of fun. It was one of Mister's stocking stuffers.
Our snack for the day: Applesauce!!
All together it went really well. Mister loved the Alligator chant and had fun with the projects. It was only about 30 minutes, which was the perfect amount of time for the both of us!
My sister in law and I got together yesterday to make Valentines Day crafts. I loved the end result so much I had to hang it up. Since I put it up I figures I should put out my Valentines Day books as well.
Isnt the banner so cute?
We just used burlap, fabric, lace and hot glue. Adorable. I am so glad I have a sister in law that loves to craft! Mister and I are going to make some more hearts later this afternoon when he wakes up from his nap. I love Valentines Day and all it's cheezy goodness! Happy Monday friends!
Christie,
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of you! I am blessed to be Gramsie to your kids!
I love Colton's shirt! It's perfect-it has the letter "A" on it and talks about raising your child young. ;)
ReplyDelete-Meags
I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! I want to make this banner and that book shelf in our hallway!!! you inspire me!
ReplyDelete