Monday, May 21, 2012

Days go by...

Another week has come and gone, it sure seems like time is flying by. It probably always will with my two little around. They are just too much fun.

Who else gets to go shopping with Davy Crockett and Sweetness at the same time? 
Last Tuesday we had a impromptu picnic and trip to the park. We went to get Little Miss' stitches out but they wanted to leave them in another day. I could just not bear to have wasted a trip to town in vain so we grabbbed McDonalds (SOOO unhealthy, so bad, yet so good!!?? ) 
Here's a little project we have been working on. Almost done...The kids love it so far. 
We have been eating almost every meal outside. So nice. 

My little Indians...so cute. 
I found out last Monday that Curious George was coming to Whole Foods!! I knew I had to take Mister. So we drove an hour to wait in line for 20 minutes to sit on his lap for 35 seconds. 
And it was sooooooooooo worth it! Mister gave him the BIGGEST hug ever. He kept telling him how big he was for a monkey. He doesnt look like he is enjoying it in this blurry (sniff,sniff) picture but this is his content face. It is well with the world. 
It has been driving with the sunroof open, windows down weather. 

Yes, this sums us up quite nicely. Funny thing is, if this camera panned back a little bit more you would see Little Miss making the exact.same. face. as me.. rock on little one. 

Saturday morning is always a nice time to wake up at the butt crack of dawn. Hello 5:30 A.M. My new friend. May our new found love be short. 
On Saturday night we went and saw Uncle J race.


And Little Miss made friends with everybody. When I say everybody, I actually mean everybody. The announcer, the photographer, the security guards, the inebriated, the sober the cashiers. Such a friendly little thang'! 

And after the races we had to get ice cream! On our way. 
On Sunday we walked down to the park to see the eclipse. My phone doesn't really show it. Ok it doesnt at all! But if you look down under it you can see it on top of the little roof?!?!? 

Our shadows were super creepy/cool during the eclipse. 
My hydrangea's are just lovely, lovely lovely!! 

My little Miss is just lovely, lovely lovely as well! 

And this guy? Just love him! 

My little fashionista. She rocked this scarf yesterday. Cutest thing ever. 

Ok, I will leave you with this cute gift idea! 

It's a Strawberry Shortcake gift! I wrapped a box of Bisquick (which makes the best Shortcake ever!!!!) in brown paper. Then I added a cute gingham piece of paper for some country flair and then a recipe card. I wrote my note on the recipe card then used the twine to tie on a strawberry box. Normally I would actually have strawberries in the box, but the person I was giving this too had a day of work and a drive ahead of her! So I just put sugar(the amount the recipe called for) in a little half pint jar. So cute, so easy and so fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment