We have been Loving the Sunshiny, Summer weather!!
Mister and Little Miss have been destroying playing in their rooms...
Mister kept asking me for pancakes all day yesterday so we had breakfast for dinner...Mister helped me mix it up and then we turned them into...
THIS!!! Yummy blueberry pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream...oh and bacon. Never forget the bacon.
This morning we headed to the park to meet Gramsie.
and had a picnic...
We finally got our vegetable garden in. We planted 4 varieties of tomatoes, onions, carrots, lettuce, yellow watermelon, zucchini,cilantro, rosemary, yellow, red and orange peppers and pumpkins! Hopefully everything does well...I also cleared a patch for a sunflower orchard... :)
Mister and I have been having a blast in the backyard playing in the sprinkler...
and living a rough life...I know I have it bad.
We finally ate our first dinner outside!! So much fun and so much less clean up! My favorite...
In honor of the kick off of summer I thought I would share with you my most favorite summer food... grilled veggie bread.. it is to die for!!! So yummy!!
Here it is before it was put on the grill! This is so easy and super simple for summer time. Heres what you need:
loaf of french bread, olive oil, tomatoes, zucchini, cheese, creole seasoning
On a cookie sheet slice your loaf of french bread. Drizzle and spread olive oil over the bread, just enough to cover it.
Slice your zucchini in thin strips and cover the bread..
Slice your tomatoes and add on top.
Slice your cheese and then add that.
Sprinkle as little or as much creole seasoning as you want.
Take out to the grill and grill over indirect heat until the cheese melts...
Devour!!!
Seriously, best stuff ever!!!!! I absolutely love it...
And I can't wait until I can use produce from our garden to make it.
Enjoy the sunshine friends!!






No comments:
Post a Comment