Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mothers Day 2012

What a fun Mother's Day Weekend we had!!! I was spoiled to the max, woke up on Monday feeling very loved from the weekend. 
Silly Rice didn't get the memo that it was Mother's Day Weekend so Hubcap wasn't with us for most of it. But it does make me so thankful I have a hardworking husband who has blessed me with two beautiful babies... 
On Saturday we headed to the park to with my family and had a blast!! 

We played with bubbles...
Climbed trees...

Hung out with Uncle Nae...

Got spoiled by Papa Red...
And played tee ball!! 
That night after baths we practiced our cast for fishing in the hallway...

Mothers Day morning I woke up to these sweet goodies!! Yes, I am now the proud owner of a hot pink Plymouth Hot Wheels courtesy of Mister... sweet boy. 
The kiddo's and I got ready, went to Starbucks for a treat and then headed to church. On the way we picked up Uncle Nae and he took a couple of pictures of us while we were still somewhat fresh.. :) 

After church we went back to my mom and dad's and had lunch courtesy of my dad...so yummy!! 

And the kiddo's played outside..
Daddy finally got to join us in the later afternoon and we went and got scream scream then headed to the park..

Little Miss was not a fan of the slide by herself...




Mom and I on Mother's Day..watching the boys chase the kids!! 
It was a great Mothers Day!! I feel so blessed and I am so thankful for all the love He has shown me through being a mama! 

No comments:

Post a Comment