Tuesday, May 7, 2013

2 months

My sweet little Sis turned 2 months old on Sunday. Oh my stars. For some reason time is going slow with her, maybe its our long days without daddy or the fact that I hold her all the time because I want as much baby time as possible. Whatever it is, I am glad that my baby days with her aren't rushed, that I get to soak up as much of the newborn stage as possible. 
At 2 months little sis weighs a whopping 9 pounds, 8 oz. I kept telling Hubcap that I wasn't going to take down the It's a Girl wreath from the front door until she turned 10 pounds. So it gets to stay for awhile longer which makes me HAPPY!!! Baby forever!! 
You are loved little one. We always joke that it's too bad she doesn't get any attention or that no one loves her around here. Ha! This baby girl has the ENTIRE family wrapped around her little finger. As it should be. 








hee hee, my It's A Girl wreath that is still on our front door..... yes!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos. Love that mint Moby.
    That peach cobbler looks delicious, I may have to make one this weekend!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! It's nice to meet you Christie!

    ReplyDelete