Wednesday, May 8, 2013

This guy..


This guy....


- has worked every single day for over a month and hasn't complained once
- comes home late every night and still plays polar bear and football with the kiddos and tucks them into bed
-humors me by turning the car around so I can see the baby skunks on the side of the road
-can't believe he has two baby girls...besides himself on that one
-wants a pet bass fish that we can feed minnows to every day and watch it attack them... redneck yes?!
-helps me fold laundry and put it away if I haven't gotten it all done because he knows how much I love a clean house
-makes me laugh
-prefers my cooking over going out
-eats gelato and popcorn every night with me on the couch
-is living the dream with me
-is my best friend

Thanks Hubcap for working so hard so that we can have the life we've always dreamed of!! Love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment