I just came across your blog via Pinterest, I searched for "You are my sunshine" party ideas and found you. Can I just say that your girls are the cutest. Love that one of them sharing a kiss. Your party was awesome. I'm planning the same theme for my youngest, she will be 2 in December. The planning has started already :)
so sweet !! your girls are so big and beautiful !
ReplyDeleteI just came across your blog via Pinterest, I searched for "You are my sunshine" party ideas and found you. Can I just say that your girls are the cutest. Love that one of them sharing a kiss. Your party was awesome. I'm planning the same theme for my youngest, she will be 2 in December. The planning has started already :)
ReplyDeletethank you so much!!! It was such a fun party! I have a pinterest board for her party as well!
Deletehttp://pinterest.com/cjcburns/addalie-s-2nd-birthday-you-are-my-sunshine-fancy-t/
There is the link... lots of ideas!