Hello Memorial Day Weekend..
Hello sweet sisters..
Hello annual Memorial Day weekend zoo trip..hello giraffes my favorite!
Hello Hubcap...so glad you got a break from work to join us!
Hello first peach cobbler of the season....
Hello county fair...hello cute girl in her piggie shirt saying hello to the piggies...
Hello corn dog break... hello my three sweet babies.
Hello trees....
Hello Memorial Day weekend, thank you for what you represent. Thank you men and women who serve our country past and present and make such huge, unselfish sacrifices. Thank you military spouses who give up so much family time so that I can spend time with mine. You are remembered.
Linking up with Lisa Leanord for Hello Monday...haven't done one in a LONG time...thought I would join today.
Christie, I LOVE that first photo!
ReplyDeletefloral & fudge
Your blog posts always inspire me so much!! Always so cute, colorful, and joyful :). Where do you get your little girls' headbands? Anna Ruth will just now start to wear one...and where do you shop? I always love your outfits!
ReplyDeleteBlessings blog friend ;)
I make most of the headbands... the hot glue gun is my best friend!! I shop mainly at Target, Forever 21 and Kohls... not too exciting.. ;) Its so funny because every time I read your blog I wish you were my neighbor or something because we have so much in common!! :) I would love a play/craft date! Blessings to you too!!
Delete