Wednesday, August 24, 2011

5 months old!

Little Miss turned 5 months old today! I cannot believe how fast the time is flying by with her. It really does just seem like yesterday I was at the hospital and now she's a big girl! With Mister the time didnt go by this fast! Wow!
Little Miss at 5 months you:
-really love food; you eat your bottle, rice cereal and right now your veggie is zucchini. Carrots are up next!
-You weigh 15 pounds and are 24 inches
-have really wild, curly hair! Its crazy!! I love it!
-love your brother so much. Every morning when he hears you he runs to your swing, screaming your name and clapping. Then he promptly tells me to "get er out" so that he can play with you. He's very bossy and protective of you!
-are teething but no teeth yet!
-your favorite toy right now is your pink and turquoise rattle and a little football! You have the cutest Cowboys tutu and hairbow and it makes Daddy really happy!
-You are LOUD!!! So loud. You are such a happy baby and you want everyone to know!
-you can roll over and sit up in your Bumbo and are ready for your Johhny Jump up
-you are sweet. Little Miss you are such a sweet girl. You just have a sweet character about you. I hope it never changes.
I love you little one..please stop growing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment