Arent they cute? All you need is: one grocery store brown bag, yellow paint, small paper plate, glue and black paper.
I painted the little guys' hands and had them stamp their hands onto the brown paper bag which I had cut open. After they dried (overnight for us) I cut them out. Then Mister glued the hands to the outside of the paper plate. He then got to rip the black paper into pieces and crumble them up. He then glued these to the middle. Voila! Sunflowers! I hung ours in the hallway and added some green stems and leaves. They are so bright and cheery when I walk by!
We have also been eating some yummy food around here! Have you ever made macaroni and cheese and then added cooked frozen carrots and peas? It's so good...heres proof.
I have also been making Mister apple sandwiches. I cut an apple into big circles (for the bread) and then add peanut butter. Sometimes I add raisins, or marshmallows or granola. Its really good and Mister loves it! No picture though unfortunetly thanks to my lovely camera. I will leave you with these pics of my studly Mister going to church this morning. And the second picture is so funny because its the perfect example of the huge contrast between a two year old and a five month old. Happy crafting friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment