Misters party was so much fun! I have been planning this party since he turned one and I was done with his first birthday party. I LOVE parties! I love themes, I love the planning, I love baking and decorating, I love it all! I think his party was a success, he had a such a great time and so did his little friends. Our little neighbor boy told me today when I was checking the mail, " Hey, that was a really fun birthday party." I was affirmed by a five year old. :)
We went out for pizza the night before his party. We do one present for every meal so he got to open his dinner present then since we didnt do presents at his birthday party, and his birthday party was during dinner.
The next morning we had donuts and Mister got his new "bike" from his sister.
His party was the same day as his actual birthday which was fun! It was a Very Hungry Caterpillar party. Here is a wreath I made for the front door. I also made a super cute sign for the front yard, but it has it name on it so I wont post it!
Here is the cute cupcake caterpillar! Turned out cute!
Here is the general set up! It turned out so cute. You cant really see but I hung the fruits the caterpillar ate in the window!
We ate all the foods the caterpillar ate! All the fruit, chocolate cake, cupcakes, salami, sausages (little smokies) pickles, cheese, watermelon and even deviled eggs for the little egg that lay on a leaf (lettuce). I made little signs to go in all of the food with stickers to match the book!
The favors were the lollipop the caterpillar ate through!
And the highlight of the party was the slip n slide. It was a blast! And before anyone thinks my child is incredibly spoiled we asked people not to bring gifts and this was his gift from his grandparents. He also has friends of all ages and this was universally fun, not to mention I didnt have to plan any activities.
Here we are after the party with our little man! I love you Mister with all of my heart! You have taught me so much and have made me a better person. You made me a mama and have filled my life with a joy that is unexplainable. I love you Mister Bister.
No comments:
Post a Comment