Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Crockpot Wednesday: BBQ chicken potatoes

Today I am going to share our family's favorite recipe! This is Hubcaps most favorite meal, he would probably eat it weekly if he could! It is so easy and simple, but so GOOD! I dont have any pictures today because actually we had this earlier this week and I gave directions over the phone to Hubcap while I was at work and we were on our lunch breaks! That's how easy this is! :)

What you need:
2 small bottles of bbq sauce, Italian dressing, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar 3-4 chicken breasts, potatoes

So all you do is mix up 1 1/2 to 2 bottles of bbq sauce, 1/2 cup of Italian dressing, 1/4 cup of brown sugar  and 2 tblsps of worcestershire sauce. Pour over chicken breasts in crockpot. Cook on HIGH for 4 hrs of LOW for 6. When you are ready to eat shred the chicken!

Bake a potato for each person eating! :) I usually then cut open the potato and add a little butter, salt and pepper. Top with chicken. Then you can put on cheese, sour cream, green onions, whatever you like! Seriously these are so good! Like died and went to heaven good!
Usually we eat ours with homeade mac and cheese, fried apples and green beans.

Since I dont have any pictures of the lovely chicken I thought I would leave some picture of my lovely children! And today I traded out the books on our library wall for the season, Back to School! At least I am back to school, so the books are about school and missing mommy! On that side note I must say that I have a great class/ a great Team teacher/ a great school/ great coworkers/ a great principal and if I have to work a great schedule! I'm blessed! Happy eating friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment