Thursday, April 12, 2012

Alphabet bunting....


Happy Wednesday! The rainy weather around here has forced me to stay inside and organize...something I have been avoiding when the sun has been out. So with the rain Spring Cleaning has struck! Yesterday I finally got around to organizing one half of my kitchen cabinets. Hubcap got done finishing them a couple of weeks ago for Little Miss' birthday party, and yesterday I turned the top half into my craft cupboards. I got all of mine and the kids stuff organized! Today I am organizing all their toys and clothes and then hopefully tomorrow the sun will be out  and we can go back outside! 
Here is a picture of the finished cupboards. I love them!!! 
Last night I wanted to do something crafty after cleaning all day, so I made this cutest burlap ABC bunting banner for the kids learning area! 

All I used was burlap, some coral and turquoise scrapbook paper and some gold glitter letters. Then I just cut and hot glued! Easy! I had some great ideas about felt and huge cardboard sparkley letters , but when I got to Michaels they didnt have what I was looking for. But when you drive into town, sometimes in Kindergarten terms you Get What You Get And You Dont Throw A Fit. 

 I am going to add a number line above it with a scalloped bunting I think and then maybe add some pom pom ribbon to the top to cover up the imperfections. 
All right I am off to guzzle some coffee to get my day going! My lovelies have been awake since 5:30ish... I guess they knew I had alot to do today. 

Here is a picture of the other half of the kitchen, which Michael remodeled in January. I LOVE my kitchen!                            And my Hubcap who worked so hard to make it beautiful for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment