Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter 2012

We had a very fun, very full Easter this year! I love celebrating holidays with my little family, love to see the kiddos experience different days/seasons etc... 

Here is Little Miss' basket. She also got the cutest Farmers Market kit. It has a bag, card, book, recipes and a game! It is so cute!! 

Mister got his first fishing pole! He cannot wait to go fishing with it! 

Here are my sweetest Easter babies all ready for church! Mister was especially handsome! 

I made Little Miss' headband to match his outfit! So much fun! 

After church service there is always a potluck and Easter egg hunt. Here Mister is..he was pretty good at finding eggs. 

Little Miss had a great time too! 

Here is the whole family... very tired kiddos. 

When we got home the babies took naps and then we did another egg hunt at home. I put one rabbit fruit snack in each, it was so funny to watch Mister run around and eat them!! 

Here is our Easter table setting! Papa Red and Gramsie game over for Easter dinner! 

The place settings Mister and I made. 



Here is the carrot garland I whipped up. I had great plans about bunny garland and cute bunny tails for the chairs, but that did not happen. Maybe next year. 

My carrot crescent rolls. Didnt turn out exactly like I thought, but they were still fun and Mister LOVED them! We also had grilled lemon chicken, grilled red potatoes and grilled asparagus. 

Here is Mister and Gramsie with the bunny cake she made. Mister got to eat the bow tie, he was excited about that fact. Little Miss was just delighted to get to eat cake in general, she loves her food! 
Hope you all had a great Easter as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment