Happy Easter Week! We have been enjoying the sunshine in our neck of the woods! We have spent our days outside planting flowers, playing soccer/baseball, going bike riding, and eating dirt. The kids, not me. This morning while Little Miss took her nap, Mister and I whipped up some cute little table settings for our Easter dinner. I wanted something we could make with materials we already had, so this is what I came up with. Super easy and super kid friendly. If you are going fancy Easter meal, these are not for you...:)
First these cute little chicks. We traced Mister's hand's on yellow paper, cut them out and glued them to yellow ovals. Then we cut orange strips of paper, I folded them accordion style and added little feet. Mister colored little eyes and we added tiny orange triangles for the beak! Done! So cute!!
Next we made these cutest bunnies. I just cut out a bunny shape from white paper and Mister covered it in cotton balls. Then I had some little pom poms so we added those for the nose and eyes. I love this project because Mister could literally do it almost all by himself! I will have to add the names separately next to these for the place setting though. Maybe on Easter eggs??
Here is my cutest little man at work.
Well we are off to enjoy the sunshine! Happy Wednesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment