I am so glad it's feeling like spring!!! We have been celebrating the great weather and living it up outside.
We went to our first Farmers Market of the season! It was so much fun! We went out to dinner at one of our favorite restaurants before hand and then we enjoyed the market. Mister got to fill up his bag and Little Miss just impressed everyone with her walking and dancing skills.
We've been eating Strawberry shortcake for breakfast! Yum!
And drinking yummy drinks!
Mister caught his first bug in his new bug net from a fun Auntie!!
And Little Miss is just being plain cute!!
Mister's new favorite lunch! He loves broccoli dipped in mustard. Weird?!?!?
On Saturday it was a miracle and Hubcap didnt have to work!! Unheard of in April during planting season! We went out to breakfast at our favorite little breakfast place and then spent the rest of the morning at Home Depot buying flowers and trees! Then we came home, put the babies down for naps and Hubcap and I planted! Here Mister is helping him plant my new Magnolia tree I got for my birthday.
Standing in the hole daddy dug!
Here are some of my flowers ready to be planted!! I love Spring!
I am going to share a recipe with you really quick that I made last night for Easter dinner. Grilled Red Potatoes!
All you need is red potatoes, butter, minced garlic, olive oil and salt and pepper
First bake your red potatoes. I baked about 12 (you will cut them in half later) I baked mine in the microwave in my bake potato bag for about 11 minutes. Then I took them out, cut them in half and put them in a bowl. Once in the bowl, drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Then take them out to your grill.
Grill them for about 4 minutes or until they are as dark as you like em! Hubcap only grilled ours on the non skin side...
Once they are done being grilled put them back in the bowl. Toss with about 2-3 tbsp of minced garlic and 1-2 tbsp of butter. Then I sprinkled mine with Parmesan cheese!
*We grilled about 1/4 of a purple onion as well and then diced it up and added it to the potatoes. It add's a lot of flavor to an already flavorful dish!
So good and so easy! Perfect spring/summer side dish!
Strawberry shortcake is a must for breakfast.
ReplyDeleteI agree! Best part of being an adult! No one to tell you no you can't have that for breakfast! :)
ReplyDelete