Spring has finally sprung! I am so thankful that we can finally start wearing some fun, spring clothes! Little Miss has outgrown all her winter clothes so the sunshine was very much welcomed!
Here is my little dirt eater helping me weed/plant flowers. Her whole outfit is from Target. She looks very grown up here, sniff.
Mister and I took some time the other morning to shoot the breeze and sit out on the rocking chairs on the front porch. His outfit is from Target as well, what can I say I am a sucker for cheap/cute clothes.
Apparently her brother is very funny. I got this cutest little top from Baby Gap. I wish it was in my size. Her little cowgirl boots were a gift from her Auntie Al.
Here my little dancer is raising the roof!! This little top is from Baby Gap as well and her little shoes are from Old Navy. I know, I know the shoes dont match the outfit but one of her little black shoes went with daddy in the truck to work this morning.... :)
Here my little man is again in another Target outfit. The kid is cute. Enough said.
Happy Thursday! Hope the sun is shining where you are and you can soak up sun rays!
Were headed to the First Farmers Market of the season, excited!!
Eeeek! They're just adorable.
ReplyDeleteLove your little guys hair. So sweet.
They are too cute!! And those cowgirl boots? AWESOME!! :)
ReplyDeleteI adore that first Baby Gap outfit...my little dirt eater also loves Baby Gap, in fact, I can't ever get her out of the store once she goes in. She's not yet two and already has a serious shopping problem.
ReplyDeleteAm now going to have a little girls so I can buy little girl cowboy boots.
ReplyDeleteBoth your kids are seriously cute!! I love Target clothes, too.
ReplyDelete